نمونه سوالات Procurement - PMP
1. Which of these is not an input to the Control Procurements process?
B. Change requests
C. Work performance data
D. Work performance reports
2. Which of the following is not a tool or technique of the Control Procurements process?
A. Payment system
B. Configuration management system
C. Contract change control system
D. Records management system
3. You have received a proposal against a RFP that was sent to vendors. One of the vendors has indicated that they can do the project for $12,500. The cost for the project is $10,000 and their profit will be $2,500. Which type of the contracts is most suitable to be used in this situation?
A. Cost Plus Fixed Fee
B. Cost Plus Percentage of Cost
C. Fixed price
D. Cost Plus Incentive Fee
4. Your company requires that before you purchase any routers or switches for the data center you are building, you need to solicit quotes from three separate suppliers prior to submitting the purchase request to the finance department. This policy belongs to?
A. Organizational Process Assets
B. Enterprise Environmental Factors
C. Procurement Management Knowledge Area
D. Make-or-Buy Decision
5. Which process involves verification and acceptance of all project deliverables, and hence supports the Close Project or Phase process?
A. Perform Integrated Change Control
B. Validate Scope
C. Estimate Activity Durations
D. Control Costs
6. Which of the following is accurate regarding agreements in the Project Procurement Management?
A. Agreements can never be terminated.
B. Terms and conditions never include the seller's proposal
C. Agreements are informal documents.
D. Agreements are legal documents between a buyer and a seller.
7. What is the purpose of a bidder conference?
A. Awarding a contract to the most suitable vendor
B. Pre-qualifying the potential sellers
C. Ensuring all vendors have a clear understanding of the procurement
D. Developing a comprehensive sellers list
8. The types of contracts that can be used in a project are documented in the:
A. Request for Proposal (RFP)
B. Procurement management plan
C. Procurement statement of work
D. Work breakdown structure (WBS)
9. Different types of contracts are appropriate for different types of purchases. Which of these is not one of the three broad categories of contracts?
B. Time and Material
C. Fixed-price or lump-sum
10. You are building a mansion that will have copper roofs. The duration of the project will be approximately three years, so you have built into the contract that as the price of copper increases the contract allows for price increases as a percentage of the cost copper. However, all other costs are fixed. This is an example of what type of contract?
A. Fixed Price with Economic Price Adjustment
B. Fixed Price Incentive Fee
C. Unit Price
D. Time and Materials
1. B - Change requests are not the inputs of the Control Procurement process. The rest of the choices are valid
inputs of this process. [PMBOK 5th edition, Page 379] [Project Procurement Management]
2. B - The configuration management system is not a tool and technique of the Control Procurements process.The rest of the choices are valid tools and techniques of this process. [PMBOK 5th edition, Page 379] [Project Procurement Management]
3. C - Apparently it looks like the vendor is asking for a cost plus fixed fee contract. However, the vendor is actually looking for a fixed price contract when they asked for a fixed $12,500. The cost and fee are just the components the vendor has estimated to come up with a final price. [PMBOK 5th edition, Page 362, 363] [Project Procurement Management]
4. A - Any type of corporate policy or formal procurement procedure is an organizational process asset. [PMBOK 5th edition, Page 27] [Project Procurement Management]
5. B - The Validate Scope process formalizes the acceptance of the completed project deliverables and hence supports the Close Project or Phase process. [PMBOK 5th edition, Page 133] [Project Scope Management]
6. D - Agreements are legal and formal documents between buyers and sellers. [PMBOK 5th edition, Page 357] [Project Procurement Management]
7. C - Bidder conferences are also called contractor conferences or vendor conferences. Their purpose is provide all vendors with an understanding of the project requirements and give all vendors equal time to get their questions answered. [PMBOK 5th edition, Page 375] [Project Procurement Management]
8. B - The types of contracts that can be used in a project are documented in the Procurement Management Plan.
[PMBOK 5th edition, Page 366] [Project Procurement Management]
9. D - Fixed-assessment is not a category of contracts. [PMBOK 5th edition, Page 362] [Project Procurement Management]
10. A - Since the price increases are tied only to the rising costs of the copper, this is a Fixed Price with Economic Price Adjustment (FP-EPA) contract. This is common with multiple year contracts. [PMBOK 5th edition, Page 363] [Project Procurement Management]