نمونه سوالات Human Resource - PMP
1. Ken is managing a project where the morale of the team is very low. The team members have been on the project for more than a year and though the project is due to end in a few weeks' time, they do not know what is in store for them. What should Ken have planned better to avoid such a situation?
A. Ground rules
B. 360-degree feedback
C. Job rotation within the project.
D. Staff release plan
2. You are the project manager of a project whose team has interacted with a number of stakeholders. You feel that in order to have a very objective project performance appraisal, you would like to obtain feedback for the project team members from all the people they have worked with, including superiors, peers and subordinates. Project performance appraisals are carried out during which of the following processes?
A. Close Project or Phase
B. Acquire Project Team
C. Manage Project Team
D. Develop Project Team
3. Which of the following is not a tool and technique of the Plan Human Resource Management process?
A. Organizational theory
C. Organization charts
D. Rewards and recognition
4. Which of these is not an Enterprise environmental factor that can influence the Plan Human Resource Management process?
A. Organizational culture
B. Lessons learned on organizational structures
C. Marketplace conditions
D. Personnel administration policies
5. Which of the following is not provided by the communications management plan?
A. Stakeholders communication requirements
B. Frequency of communication
C. Person responsible for communicating the information
D. Desired and current engagement levels of key stakeholders
6. You are managing a project. An audit team wants to know where they can find information on training plans for the project team members and certification requirements. This would be found in the:
A. Resource Breakdown Structure
B. Staff Release Plan
C. Staffing Management Plan
D. Communications Management Plan
7. You are managing a project and find that you need to apply resource leveling. Which of the following tools can help you identify resources that are over allocated?
A. Resource Assignment Matrix
B. Network diagram
C. Resource Histogram
D. Resource Breakdown Structure
8. Which of the following is not among the processes of Project Communications Management?
A. Control Communications
B. Identify Stakeholders
C. Plan Communications Management
D. Manage Communications
9. Ground rules are established to set clear expectations regarding acceptable behavior by the project team members. Whose responsibility is it to enforce ground rules?
A. The project manager
B. All project team members share the responsibility for enforcing the rules once they are established
C. The HR team
D. The project manager and senior team members
10. Conflict management is a tool and technique of which of the following processes?
A. Control Procurements
B. Identify Stakeholders
C. Close Project or Phase
D. Manage Project Team
1. D - The correct response is the staff release plan. While job rotation is a good way of ensuring high morale within the team, it is more of an ongoing effort and within the project team. The project manager needs to determine the method and timing of releasing team members (release criteria). Smooth transitions to upcoming projects helps improve the morale. [PMBOK 5th edition, Page 266] [Project Human Resource Management]
2. C - Project performance appraisal are carried out during the Manage Project Team process. [PMBOK 5th edition, Page 282] [Project Human Resource Management]
3. D - Rewards and Recognition is a tool and technique used in the Develop Project Team process and not in the Plan Human Resource Management process. [PMBOK 5th edition, Page 257] [Project Human Resource Management]
4. B - Lessons learned on organizational structures are used as inputs to the Plan Human Resource Management process. However, these are organizational process assets and not enterprise environmental factors. [PMBOK 5th edition, Page 260] [Project Human Resource Management]
5. D - The desired and current engagement levels of key stakeholders are documented in the stakeholder management plan. The rest of the choices are the components of the communications management plan. [PMBOK 5th edition, Page 296, 403] [Project Communications Management]
6. C - The correct response is the Staffing Management Plan. This lists the time periods that team members are expected to work on the project along with information such as training plans, certification requirements and compliance issues. [PMBOK 5th edition, Page 265, 266] [Project Human Resource Management]
7. C - The Resource Histogram is a tool for charting human resources and illustrates the number of hours that a person, department or entire project team will be needed each week or month over the course of the project. The chart can include a horizontal line that represents the maximum number of hours from a particular resource. This can be used for a resource leveling strategy. [PMBOK 5th edition, Page 265] [Project Human Resource Management]
8. B - The Identify Stakeholders is a process from the Project Stakeholder Management knowledge area. [PMBOK 5th edition, Page 287, 391] [Project Communications Management]
9. B - All project team members share responsibility for enforcing the rules once they are established. [PMBOK 5th edition, Page 277] [Project Human Resource Management]
10. D - Conflict Management is a tool and technique of the Manage Project Team process. The Control Procurements process has Claims Administration that somewhat relates to conflict management. [PMBOK 5th edition, Page 282] [Project Human Resource Management]