نمونه سوالات Stakeholders - PMP
1. Anthony is currently managing a bridge construction project. The project is in the execution phase. During the planning phase of the project, Anthony developed a comprehensive stakeholder management plan for the project. However, the frequency of the plan review has not been defined. How often should the stakeholder management plan be reviewed by Anthony?
A. On a monthly basis.
B. The stakeholder management plan cannot be reviewed during the execution of the project.
C. On a weekly basis.
D. On a regular basis; frequency needs to be decided by Anthony.
2. Jim is managing a road network design project for a government agency. He is currently carrying out the Plan Stakeholder Management process for the project. Which of the following documents will provide the list of project stakeholders to Jim for this process?
A. Organizational process assets
B. Enterprise environmental factors
C. Stakeholder register
D. Project management plan
3. Gordon is currently developing his project's stakeholder management strategy. All enterprise environmental factors should be considered during this process. Which of the following enterprise environmental factors should be paid special attention during this process?
A. Project templates
B. Lessons learned from past similar projects
C. Commercial databases
D. The organization's culture and structure
4. Daniel is the project manager for a factory construction project. Daniel has recently joined this organization and is not fully aware of the organization's culture and structure. In order to manage his project stakeholders, Daniel has to understand his project stakeholders better. Which of the following can provide Daniel some historical information regarding stakeholder management on previous projects?
A. Project management plan
B. Enterprise environmental factors
C. Organizational process assets
D. Project charter
5. The Project Stakeholder Management knowledge area is focused on engaging project stakeholders with the project. What is the objective of effectively keeping the project stakeholders engaged with the project?
A. To manage their expectations so that the project objectives are achieved.
B. Using consistent project management methodology across organizational projects.
C. To motivate the project team members.
D. To demotivate the negative stakeholders.
6. Christine is managing a healthcare software development project. At a PMI conference, she met George who is the project manager at a competitor organization. George is a PMP and has successfully delivered many successful healthcare related software development projects. If George shares his stakeholder management experience with Christine, will that be considered Expert Judgment?
A. No! George is a project manager at a competitor organization.
B. Yes! All participants at a PMI conference are experts.
C. Yes! George is an expert in managing such projects.
D. No! This would be an example of expert opinion and not expert judgment.
7. Sandra is managing a new supersonic aircraft design project. This is a huge project and the success of this project is very critical for her organization. For such mission-critical projects, which of the following is the most desirable engagement level for all major project stakeholders?
A. Resistant stakeholders
B. Leading stakeholders
C. Neutral stakeholders
D. Supportive stakeholders
8. Jennifer has recently been asked to manage an office refurbishment project. She finds out that the chief financial officer of the company is resisting the project. The chief financial officer is a key project stakeholder. What must Jennifer do first?
A. Seek expert judgment from the project initiator.
B. Seek support from the project sponsor to force project decisions.
C. Conduct a team meeting to discuss this issue.
D. Analyze options that might change or influence the chief financial officer's perception.
9. Greg's project is in the initiating stage. The sponsor of the project has asked Greg to present a list of the identified project stakeholders in the next project update meeting. He has also asked Greg to present the project stakeholders current and desired engagement levels so that they can brainstorm on the stakeholder management strategy. Which of the following is a presentation tool that can help Greg summarize all of this information in a tabular format?
A. Communications management plan
B. Stakeholder register
C. Stakeholders engagement assessment matrix
D. Stakeholder management plan
10. Diana is managing the development of a mobile phone application. Half of the project work has been completed. Diana is currently reviewing her stakeholder management plan. She finds out that some of the resisting stakeholders have now become supportive. How should Diana update her stakeholder management plan?
A. Do not update the stakeholder management plan at this stage as things are getting better.
B. Transfer these stakeholders to the project supporters group, and for these
stakeholders, adopt the stakeholder management strategy defined for the project supporters.
C. For these stakeholders, continue with the defined resisting stakeholder management strategy as this strategy has produced positive results so far.
D. Transfer these stakeholders to the project supporters group but continue with the defined resisting stakeholder management strategy with these stakeholders.
1. D - As projects progress, projectstakeholders, their interests, needs, expectations and engagement levels may change. The stakeholder management plan should be regularly reviewed by the project manager. The
frequency of the review should be decided by the project manager if that has not been imposed by the top management. [PMBOK 5th edition, Page 400] [Project Stakeholder Management]
2. C - The stakeholder register, an output of the Identify Stakeholders process, documents all of the identified project stakeholders and related information. The stakeholder register (an input to the Plan Stakeholder Management process) will provide the necessary information to Jim. [PMBOK 5th edition, Page 400] [Project Stakeholder Management]
3. D - The lessons learned and the project templates are not enterprise environmental factors, these are organizational process assets. The commercial databases can provide very limited information to develop the
stakeholder management plan. During the Plan Stakeholder Management process, the organization's culture and structure are of particular importance. [PMBOK 5th edition, Page 401] [Project Stakeholder Management]
4. C - The project charter and the project management plan do not document lessons learned from previous similar projects. Lessons learned are stored in the organization's process assets library. [PMBOK 5th edition, Page 401] [Project Stakeholder Management]
5. A - The core objective for stakeholder engagement management is to ensure that the project stakeholders are kept satisfied and their expectations are being met throughout the course of the project. Keeping the project
team members motivated and using a consistent project management methodology are generic objectives of project management. [PMBOK 5th edition, Page 400] [Project Stakeholder Management]
6. C - George is giving an expert opinion; this is analogous to expert judgment. A PMP certified project manager from a competitor would not normally give false information. This can be considered an expert judgment since George has successfully delivered many similar projects. [PMBOK 5th edition, Page 401] [Project Stakeholder Management]
7. D - It would be an ideal situation for any project if all of the major stakeholders are supportive of the project. This will ensure smooth project progress and timely resolution of issues. In the real world this might not be
achievable; nevertheless, it is the most desirable state for all major stakeholders. On the other hand, if all major stakeholders assume a leading role, this will lead to major and serious conflicts. [PMBOK 5th edition,Page 402] [Project Stakeholder Management]
8. D - In this scenario, the chief financial officer is a resistant key stakeholder. The chief financial officer must be turned into a project supporter in order to ensure success. Any of the given choices can be the solution to this problem. However, Jennifer should first identify all the available options and analyze them before selecting the best option. [PMBOK 5th edition, Page 402] [Project Stakeholder Management]
9. C - Both the communications and stakeholder management plans are detailed textual documents. They are not presentation tools. On the other hand, both the stakeholder register and the stakeholders engagement
assessment matrix contain the required information. However, the stakeholders engagement assessment is the best tool to be selected in this situation as it only presents the information required by the project sponsor in a tabular format. [PMBOK 5th edition, Page 402] [Project Stakeholder Management]
10. B - The stakeholder management plan should be reviewed regularly. Since some of the resistant project stakeholders have now become project supporters, this implies that the current stakeholder classification in the
stakeholder management plan is no longer accurate. These stakeholders should now be transferred to the
project supporters group, and going forward the stakeholder management strategy defined for the project supporters should be adopted for these stakeholders. Although the stakeholder management strategy for the
resisting stakeholders has delivered great results, it should only be applied to the current project resistant stakeholders. [PMBOK 5th edition, Page 400] [Project Stakeholder Management]